Sunday, June 04, 2006

uh oh

ever had moments whereby your parents just sat you down quite abruptly (preferably in an area with four solid walls and a closed door) and just started telling/talking to you about serious stuff? eg. bgr talks, sex talks ..

some even have money management talks and responsibility ones as well. haha.

well. the mother just sat me and my brother down for one yesterday night. its called the insurance talk. i dont know why either. but it brought me back to reality.

there's only so much your parents can do to safeguard your future. mine did alot to provide me the best safety blanket i can ever imagine. hahh. but thats that. i've gotta do the rest myself. afterall, its my life that i'm living.

and you know how insurance must be supported and stuff. then there's areas whereby you can gain and areas whereby the age limit thing sets in and everything. when i'm 45 where will my parents be?

then the emo part comes in and i really hate that.

ohwell. i bet this is like the equivalent of german to some but its like a reference point to me. i needa start re-thinking. maybe even start thinking.

and you know, yesterday night they had the repeat of the piano show for the first 7boys of singapore idol right? i waited so long for the show man.

and the mum made me missed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home